Archtiko is a translation ready theme. That means you can translate it to your local language. By default theme is supplied with English language.
Steps for Language Translation:
1. Download Poedit from http://poedit.net/ and install it. This is an open source tool for all major OS.
2. Open Poedit and go to File > New from POT/PO file and select the POT in your theme’s languages folder.
3. Enter language you want to translate the theme in the opened dialogue box asking for language. For example, fr_FR for French.
4. Translate file and save it as fr_FR in your theme’s language folder. Two files will be generated after you save, fr_FR.po and fr_FR.mo.
5. Open wp-config.php and search for define (‘WPLANG’, ”); and change it to define (‘WPLANG’, ‘fr_FR’);.