FashionMag Pro provides different post formats to beautifully represent in your magazine articles.
With each post you will get below options:
Magazine Format: Theme supports below post formats:
- Default: Default format provided by WordPress.
- Video: Video post format allows you to display video with your post. You can enter either embedded code or link of the video if it is from Vimeo or YouTube. If you enter both embedded code and link, video with link will be displayed with post.
- Audio – Self Uploaded: With this post format, you can upload audio to your WordPress site and link it with the post. You can upload audio from Media > Add New. You can upload MP3, M4A and OGA formats.
- Audio – SoundCloud: With this post format, you can link the audio from SoundCloud with the post. You have to specify SoundCloud URL to display it with the post. Also, if you have uploaded Featured Image, it will be displayed with sound controls.
- Slider: With this post format, you can display image slider with post. You can select, which slider to be displayed with each post. Kindly refer, Sliders section for how to manage sliders.
- Featured Image: This post format is same as WordPress’s default post format. If featured Image is uploaded, it will be displayed with post.
Layout Options: With each post you can specify what layout option you want to integrate. You can opt for the default layout set for the theme or select from below options:
- One left side bar
- One right side bar
- Full width
Hide Social Sharing: You can opt for displaying social media sharing icons with each post using this feature.
Editor’s Pick: If you set this option for the post, the post will be displayed in editor’s pick widget.
Related Article: If you set this option for the post, related article section will be displayed on post detail page.
- No Review
Author: Admin can set author of the article.
Featured Post: Check this field to display article in the featured post widget.