Bloggie theme provides different post formats to beautifully represent your blogs.
With each post you will get below options:
1. Format Options
Theme supports below post formats:
1. Default: Default format provided by WordPress. If featured Image is uploaded, it will be displayed within the post.
2. Video: Video post format allows you to display video within the post.
You can enter either embedded code or link of the video if it is from Vimeo or YouTube. If you enter both embedded code and link, video with link will be displayed with post.
3. Gallery:: With this post format, you can display gallery within the post. You can select, which gallery to be displayed with each post. Kindly refer, How to create Gallery for post format section for how to manage gallery.
4. Slider: With this post format, you can display image slider within the post. You can select, which slider to be displayed with each post. Kindly refer, How to create Slider for post format section for how to manage sliders.
5. Audio – SoundCloud: With this post format, you can link the audio from SoundCloud within the post. You have to paste embedded code for audio from SoundCloud ( visit the audio> click on ‘share’ button> click on tab ‘embed’> copy paste content of ‘Code and preview’ ) to display it within the post.
2. Layout Options
With each post you can specify what layout option you want to integrate. You can opt for the default layout set for the theme(Bloggie Options> Color And Styles> Layout Options> Sidebar Options ) or select individually for each post from below options:
2. Right sidebar
3. Left sidebar
4. No sidebar i.e. full width content
3. Hide Article Sharing
You may display/hide section to share particular article on social network (Default: Off).
4. Related Article
If you set this option for the post, related article section will be displayed on post detail page (Default: Off). You may also set the title to be displayed with related article (Default : Related Articles).
5. Featured Post
Check this field to display blog in the slider on Homepage Version 1, carousel on Homepage Version 2 and featured post widget.
6. Disable Featured Image in Blog Detail
Check this field to hide featured image from blog detail page.
Admin can set author of the article.It’s available under Screen Options (Screen Options > Check Author. Now choose author name from drop-down).