To install this theme, you need WordPress installed for your website. Click here for more details on how to install WordPress.
Once WordPress is installed, you can upload theme in two ways:
1. Download zip file of the theme on your computer and unzip it.
2. Go to WordPress Dashboard and navigate to Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload Theme.
3. Select your theme’s .zip file and click to Install Now button.
4. Once theme is uploaded and installed, click Activate (Appearance > Themes) to make uploaded theme active for your website.
1. Download zip file of the theme on your computer.
2. Unzip your theme’s .zip file from your Downloads.
3. Connect to web server using FTP program and upload Bloggie directory to /wp-content/themes/ directory.
4. Go to WordPress Dashboard and navigate to Appearance > Themes and activate Bloggie theme.
If you want to display content on homepage, kindly set a static front page from Settings > Reading.
Don’t forget to add values in theme customizer and click on save and publish button to view changes on front end.